How to Overcome Cultural Barriers and Crush International Franchise Expansion
In this week’s episode of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, join Jordan Choo with Christine Kelly, as they talk about how to overcome cultural barriers and successfully expand a franchise. Christine Kelly is the Founder of the Little Kickers Group, teaching children between eighteen months and seven years of age world-class soccer skills. Stay tuned!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The most brilliant ideas come from personal needs.
• How the Little Kickers Group grew and developed in the business.
• The importance of having close relationships with your franchisees.
• Growth strategies for your company in different countries.
• The struggles of the Little Kickers Group caused by the pandemic.
• Your business needs to be unique and different from other companies.
• Why are Zoom and Facebook Christine’s favorite applications?
• Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer: A true story
• Who are the franchise leaders that Christine Kelly looks up to?