Lead Coach in Southport
Assistant Coaches in Southport, Kirkby, Crosby and Ormskirk (working towards Lead coach)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you love working with children?
If you are confident, patient and out-going, 100% reliable and have a genuine desire to offer young children a positive introduction to football then we would love to hear from you!
There is much more to Little Kickers than football coaching. We believe in offering as many children an ongoing, positive introduction to sport as possible through our fun and varied classes and we’re looking for coaches who share our passion.
Training & support will be provided to ensure you can become a successful Little Kickers coach.
Everyone who joins the team receive a competitive hourly pay and the chance to work in a rewarding & fun environment.
To Apply: Please email cover letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for the role & CV to email@example.com
Benefits of being a Little Kickers Coach:
- Part time weekend hours - Additional hours available in the future
- Competitive pay of between £10 - £15 per hour dependent on experience
- Work available 49 weeks per year
- Online training
- Great experience for trainee teachers/sports professionals
Responsibilities of the Little Kickers Coach
- Coaching football - 18 months to 8 years old
- Communication with children, parents/carers
- Physically running the coaching - must be fit for the role
- Traveling to the venues