Children's Football Coach
Children’s Football Coach – Alsager and/or Newcastle (Part Time)
Are you experienced in coaching young children in a lead coach capacity or willing to learn quickly? Then we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of being a Little Kickers Children's Football Coach:
- Part-time work – Saturday mornings 8:30 to 12:30
- Training provided & Little Kickers programme to follow
- Great experience for general students/trainee teachers/sports professionals/drama students/nursery practitioners/ Early Years/Teaching assistants etc...
- Competitive pay – pay dependent on experience
Responsibilities of the Children's Football Coach/Tutor:
- Coaching football - 18 months to 7 years old
- Physically running the coaching, coaches are heavily involved in the games.
- Communication with coaches, children, parents/carers
- Completing routine admin such as health and safety and registers
- Transport and storage of equipment