Reporting to Head of Global Franchise Support and Training directly and serving as a key member of the Global Support team, the Global Support Officer joins a team of Global Support Officers who support Little Kickers 330 Franchisees across the world. This role creates a key business relationship with Little Kickers Franchisees to help them run and grow their businesses.
Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree in business, sports management or in a related field.
- 3+ years in franchise industry
- Evidence of supporting key accounts
- Proven ability to self-manage schedule, targets and timelines
- Appreciation of franchise systems and processes
- Strong technical and practical background in the field
- Experience working with Salesforce (desirable but not mandatory)
- Location flexible, Europe preferred
- Valid passport required
- Fluent in either German or Spanish (desirable but not mandatory)
Please send an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae highlighting relevant experience to Rhonan Bland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This description is not intended to establish a total definition of the job, but is an outline of the duties. Duties may vary over time.