Reporting to CEO and COO directly and serving as a key member of the Head Office team, the Director of International Development will oversee the international development of Little Kickers and will provide sales support to the franchisor business and master franchisees.
- Responsible for all franchise sales across the Little Kickers network.
- Act as the key liaison between franchisees and the support team during the franchise sales and on-boarding process.
- Manage the negotiation process for franchise agreements with new franchisees
- Work with local counsel to localize franchise agreements in new countries, and oversee trade mark registration
- Ensure Little Kickers complies with franchise disclosure requirements when entering new markets
- Document all franchise territories across network and maintain records
- Train master franchisees and provide guidance and support to them throughout their unit franchise sales processes and assistance to ensure minimum performance targets are being met on an annual basis.
- Create, lead and/or participate in a variety of developmental initiatives, projects, franchise conferences and events. Overseas travel is required.
- Oversee financial planning by providing input to, and monitoring budgets
- Maintain and update sales practices and policies on an annual basis
- Work with marketing team to ensure inbound franchise sales lead generation is optimised
Please send an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae highlighting relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This description is not intended to establish a total definition of the job, but is an outline of the duties. Duties may vary over time.